QPR stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer — the 3 simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide. Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help.
Learn How to:
- Recognize someone in crisis
- Review the risk of suicide
- Reach out and offer support
- Apply a suicide intervention model
- Link people with community resources
- Cost: FREE. Cost is typically $30 per person. We are able to offer this at a reduced rate thanks to generous donations by supporters and grant funds from Providence Community Benefits.
- Participants 16 and older are welcome to attend.
- Space is limited, registration is required.